Resiliency. Vitality. Impact. People. And a culture of accountability for all.
Are you focusing on the right things to build intentional leaders and a healthy organization?
What kind of “contagious” culture are you creating now?
Your intentions, energy, and presence guide your actions and impact. Your focus today builds your leadership, culture, and results tomorrow. Here are 7 questions you want to be asking right now: 1) How clear are we about the impact we want to have, the culture we want to create, and who we want to become in today’s business and leadership environment? 2) How are we tending to the well-being of ourselves, our people, and our organization? 3) How are we leading, and designing for our culture now, so that people feel seen, safe, and inspired and want to stay with (or join) our workforce? 4) How do we know if our attention is on the right things and what IS our criteria for what we give our attention and energy to? 5) How are we setting our workforce up for success as we move into this next stage of the world? 6) How are we ensuring that we are of best service to our customers and users now (and that we have the energy and stamina to keep going)? And, 7) Are we having any fun?
Is the culture you are creating one that people want to stay with (or join)? Or are your people (and maybe even you) setting up your exit plan?
Below are some of the clients we’ve had the privilege of working with as well as areas Anese is currently available to speak on to support you and your audience as you navigate the world today and build your leadership, culture, and workforce for optimal impact in 2021 and beyond.
Areas of expertise:
- IEP Method® (Intentional Energetic Presence®)
- Creating an authentic Positive Energy Workplace™
- Individual and Collaborative Resiliency + Burnout Prevention/Navigation
- Cultural & Organizational Health (Triage or Optimization)
- Change Management and Conflict Navigation
- Building Trust, Accountability, and Authentic Collaboration
- Personal Leadership, Presence, and Congruency
Anese has two formal keynotes (with books to support them) that she builds all keynotes around to ensure optimal impact. You can see these, as well as client experiences, below on this page.
Anese Cavanaugh captivated a group of managers and line level employees at my company with her talk about the infectious nature of energy in an organization. She’s any company’s secret weapon for achieving profound, permanent results from the inside out…
Anese is an utter delight. Amazing storyteller. Impactful philosophy. Charismatic and engaging. Absolutely incredible. Walked away feeling inspired and empowered. The way she explained her information was in such an engaging, easy-to-understand way. Loved this session. The energy and mindset were incredible. The room burst out into the loudest applause I’ve heard so far. The poem was fantastic. I can’t wait to read her books.
My favorite speaker of any session I’ve ever sat in!!! She was excellent! Very relevant, useful and engaging information shared. Her knowledge translates to any industry and I plan to learn more from her. She represented everything she spoke about. Every one of the 45 minutes was valuable!!! Amazing speaker, even more amazing message. Love sessions like this! I can’t say enough good things about her!! Please bring her back. Without a doubt my favorite session at this year’s event!
Anese is also one of the most dynamic speakers I’ve seen (and I’ve seen quite a few). Her energy is contagious, authentic, practical and absolutely inspirational. Every time I see her speak to packed houses, I walk away with a renewed energy to show up and do good in this world!
Anese took the stage at the Small Giants Summit in 2018 and delivered a powerful & impactful presentation on IEP and intentional leadership. Her style, way of connecting with the audience and content is exceptional. It was one of the highest rated sessions of the summit!
Your ability to connect with the crowd and relate the topic at hand to our real lives put you at the top of the list for favorite session in participant feedback. People were literally going into sessions afterwards using your acronyms. Thank you for your time, energy, and commitment to this work.
Current Keynotes, Talks, & Sessions:
Anese has two core keynotes to support your culture and leadership needs today and to help you create a more usefully contagious leadership and an authentic Positive Energy Workplace™. Each talk is customized to fit your unique culture and needs and can be done as an experiential keynote (50-90 minutes), an experiential interactive talk (60-120 minutes), or a 3-hour immersion training session. Each keynote has books, tools, frameworks, and resources participants can walk away with to support their learning and keep the work alive long after the engagement (many of these extras are included in the speaking fee). We’ll co-design what is best for your needs when we meet. If you want to get started now, please fill out this Virtual Event EPQ or this Live Event EPQ and we’ll make it so. Thank you!
CONTAGIOUS YOU: Showing Up for Leadership, Your Presence IS Your Impact
Your success and influence as a leader depend upon your ability to relate to others, to create impact with your clients, your team, and in the marketplace, and in being an inspiring authentic human to be with. It’s the quality of your presence that ultimately determines your ability to succeed—your presence is your impact, and for good or bad, you are contagious.
In this talk, Anese shares the power of using intention, service, and self-care as leadership skills, how to use the IEP Method® and your Intentional Energetic Presence® (IEP) to create impact, and provides frameworks for up-leveling your leadership presence and (positive) contagiousness. In a world of change and ambiguity, where we have all been impacted by the pandemic, how we show up is more important than ever now.
In this session, participants will:
- Learn the IEP Method and apply it immediately in their life and leadership
- Understand the power of Intentions, Energy, and Presence and how they are operating in everything we do (either optimizing or injuring our leadership)
- Understand that our presence IS our impact (virtual or IRL) and how it is affecting our trust, credibility, well-being, and results in every moment
- Learn how to reboot their energy and presence in the moment to serve any room or situation
- Learn how to build a strong energetic presence and foundation every day to support their impact, well-being, and relationships
- Learn the 5 Steps to Intentional Impact and how to use them in projects, conversations, sales, health care, team and relationship dynamics, and even that conversation with their in-laws or child
- Have an immediate experience of the content, walking away with downloadable tools and resources to support their ongoing integration.
CONTAGIOUS CULTURE: Creating a Positively Contagious Culture from the Inside Out
Our world has changed. How we create culture now needs more intention, care, and presence than ever before. With remote work, new workplace challenges, greater distractions, stress, ambiguity, and more opportunities and responsibilities than ever before, this moment in time demands leadership and a workplace culture that is intentional, collaborative, productive, inclusive, healthy, safe, and (positively) contagious.
In this talk, Anese discusses creating a positively contagious culture (starting with ourselves first), shares the collaborative impact of IEP, and offers powerful transformative tools and frameworks for improving collaborations, opening communications, implementing changes, pre-navigating challenges, building trust, and setting your culture up for success.
In this session, participants will:
- Understand the meaning of “contagiousness” from a cultural and relational perspective today, how it relates to burnout and resiliency, and how our Intentions, Energy, and Presence are creating impact and trust (or a lack of trust) and vitality (or a lack of vitality) in everything we do (either optimizing or injuring our leadership and culture)
- Understand their role in creating culture and that a “contagious culture” is simply a bunch of contagious humans working together
- Understand that in culture creation our presence IS our impact (virtual or IRL) effecting the collaborative energetic field of the organization and is either helping us do better together, or worse, at all times.
- Learn the IEP Leadership Trifecta and the Super 7 of Cultural Health PLUS the 3 elements we must tend to now even more intentionally with the pandemic being a new part of our shared lives
- Learn the IEP Method® and the 5 Steps to Intentional Impact and apply it all to creating the culture they want to create.
For speaking engagements, immersions, and team sessions in 2021-2022, please contact us:
I work with some of the world’s top thought leaders, founders, and visionary executives. In every case, Intentional Energetic Presence is key to their remarkable impact. Anese’s ability to catalyze change is a unique superpower: I’ve seen her teachings transform rooms within minutes, and her presence in my life has profoundly influenced it for the better.
We can’t change the world unless we change ourselves, but that’s much easier said than done. Anese’s workshop helped us accomplish more self-change in four hours than most of us are able to do in four years! We host a lot of workshops for our students here at University of Michigan, but this one might be the best yet.
I have attended Anese Cavanaugh workshops and speaking engagements for several years now. I think of Anese as one of the greatest gifts to my life and my business. She is not just amazing but almost magical in the way she teaches you a different way to look at and use your energy and your presence and how powerful and transforming that can be. The Women’s Council of REALTORS has had her as a speaker for several of our events. Our membership absolutely loved her, and she held the attention of the room for 90 minutes. They were all spellbound and the evaluations were beyond excellent. I have heard from so many members that she changed their life. If you are looking for a speaker to change your culture to a more positive way to think, act and respond, Anese is the only one I know of with this superpower. Anese is real, she walks the talk… intentional, engaging, authentic, and pure magic.
We were fortunate to have Anese as our keynote speaker for our annual WIRexec conference in SF. The content was essential for leadership today, especially as women in leadership out to create a great impact in their lives and organizations. Her talk brought us back to ourselves in recognizing our presence as impact in today’s world, the necessity of self-care in showing up, and the gift of refocusing ourselves on ourselves in order to create that impact. I’d highly recommend Anese for any keynote where you want inspiration and application in the moment that follows people home and sticks. Months after our conference, people are still talking about her message. She brings a level of authenticity and inspiration to this conversation that is a gift in today’s “richly scheduled” world.
…I’ve worked with her 1:1, I’ve been in her sessions, and I’ve been in her audiences when she’s keynoted and rocked the room – and in every engagement, I’ve walked away inspired, more present, and with tangible things to put into play immediately.
- California State Chapter of the Women’s Council of Realtors
- Chamber of Commerce
- Digital Mastermind
- Education Equals Partnership
- Emerging Women
- Freeman Corporation
- Hubspot InBound
- The Sam Bernstein Law Firm
- Ensign Services
- Sacramento Sheriff’s Department
- The Culture Conference
- Jazz Pharmaceuticals
- CISC Leadership Symposium
- Women in Research Execs (WIRe)
- University of Michigan Business
- KP San Diego
- Inc Women’s Summit
- Joie de Vivre
- McDonald’s Employee Development Conference
- Kaiser Permanente
- Brandman University
- Symposia SF
- CORE Leadership
- University of Michigan
- Tustin Unified School District
- INBOUND (4x speaker!)
- BNY Mellon
- USC Marshall
- NAWBO SF
- Red Mountain Retreat
- Henry Ford Health System
- Small Giants Organization
- Stanford D-School
- State of Wisconsin
- Tru University at Stanford Business School
- YGO Parent Leadership Conference
- Sound Community Services
- Zingerman’s Community of Businesses
- SAI Iowa
- Government Sector
- Healthcare Private Practice
- Domaine Carneros
- Multiple Education Conferences
- GM Financial
- BiRite Market / COB
For speaking engagements and private events in 2021-2022, contact us:
If you need photos, quotes, bio info, or videos for press purposes visit the press page here.
Pre-COVID Speaker Sheets are available for download below. These can all be converted to virtual talks.